INSPIRATION: ROMANCE

22:32

EmbellishedNYFW Oscar de la RentaMeadow-of-the-Linden-Treeembellishedembellished gold coutureembellishedembellishmentChanelZuhair murad.pink carnations Ruffles...floralsmagentalady-dutch:    Tanya Dziahileva and Imogen Morris Clarke | Giambattista Valli Spring/Summer 2009 backstageRoses on Woodsoft #violet ...petals and feathers…..Vintage Rose Gardenpaper garland.Oh my.  Valentino Spring/Summer 2012




.
.

When thinking of ideas for my upcoming looks, I may take inspiration from anything from weather, current trends, colour or history. This post is inspired by romance, I love this imagery!











-not my images- images taken from Pinterest, all original sources can be found in my 'embellished fashionista' and 'romance' board.




MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments