Thigh High Boots, HOT or NOT?

19:06

Hello Beautiful People! 

I have missed keeping up with y'all- I've been crazy busy but I'm coming back strong with more fashion chat! ;)

So, Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is fast approaching. I see NYE as an occasion to experiment fashion-wise, and often try do something different with my hair, makeup and clothing. 

It is especially important to me because I live miles away from my home-town, and I always go back for New Years, so of course I want to impress during these yearly visits!

I usually visualise something I want to try, adapt it to my style and make try it work for my New Years outfit. Last year it was black lipstick with a chic side-split dress, but this year it's all about the thigh-high boots, worn with a dress. I know it's cliché, but I really do dress for myself- I am however curious about how you guys feel about the look. Are you saying YAY or NAY to thigh-high boots?

It's easy to cast your mind back the the PVC monstrosities that Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman (circa 1990), and be put off, but that was a long time ago (longer than I've been born) so, with that in mind, I think it's time to open our minds....

It's been a popular look for the past few Autumn/Winter seasons, and I'm obsessed!!








| images from Google /yourfashionposcard.com |

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments