The Osbournes for MAC Cosmetics

01:17

Hi lovlies

So it's official, Kelly Osbourne has confirmed (via social media) that she and her FAB mum will be releasing a collection with MAC later this year! I've got to admit, I did not see that one coming!

Now you all know that I live for MAC lipsticks, I love the variety of the colours and ranges-they do not disappoint!

Kelly Osbourne MAC Cosmetics - Twitter/Kelly Osbourne


Sharon Osbourne MAC Cosmetics - Twitter/Sharon Osbourne



There's no word yet on colours and finishes, but we can probably bet that theres going to be a Mrs. O style glamorous red and I'm personally hoping for some more deep/ dark tones to add to my collection.

The launch has reportedly been confirmed as June this year and I cannot wait!!

In the mean-time, I'll be looking out for teasers to share with you, and to see if my colour predictions were right!



| Images taken from  Instagram / Twitter  |

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments