WAYNE GOSS MAKE-UP BRUSHES!

13:19

I like to think I've become some what of a make-up connoisseur in my years of hair/beauty/fashion studies, never mind my general obsession with all things beauty. 







Anyway, when I heard Wayne Goss was releasing his own brand of make-up brushes, I was beyond elated. The brush collection consists of eight brushes, which each can be used for a multitude of purposes. They are all handmade using the softest natural hair, and also animal friendly- what's not to love?

As of yet, there are no price indications for the up-coming collection, but for those of you interested in registering your interest and receiving updates, you can do that here. There is only a limited amount available, and I have a funny feeling they won't last long!




Anyone who watches Wayne Goss' tutorials can see he knows his stuff. He offers a really genuine and welcoming approach to the world of make-up tutorials. His tutorials have really helped me with improving my own make-up techniques, and I'm pretty darn sure I'm not the only one! 


Goss offers tutorials for all types of products, whether they be high-end or drug store- he is no make-up snob. I'm hooked by his endearing personality and honesty! Check him out, you will not be disappointed!

xox



All images taken from Wayne Goss website - http://gossmakeup.com/brushes/

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments