RIVER ISLAND HAUL

16:40

I had quite a few items on my 'wish list' for River Island, I just needed to try them on to see if they fitted how I thought they would. I ended up with these strappy patent heels, leather fur-trim jacket and two-tone jeans. 

HEELED SANDALS- £45
These heeled sandals look so high quality and I feel like they compliment my feet and are reasonably easy to walk in. I think they're inspired by the Jimmy Choo sandals, released this year. Just gorgeous, I can't wait to wear these, they may even end up being my birthday shoes!

TWO-TONE DENIM JEANS-£35
These denim jeans are unlike any I've seen recently. They're stiff enough to be classed and jeans (and not jeggings), but they still have a little elastic in them so they fit like a glove. I think they're great for anyone who, like me has trouble finding jeans that fit well all over.

FUR-TRIM JACKET- £60
I am really fussy when it comes to my leather jackets because I like them to last and be good quality. I also don't like to spend ridiculous amounts on a jacket if I don't think it's worth it. I just wanted a plain jacket with a black fur trim, that I could throw over an outfit. I currently have quite a few leather jackets, but they are all quite detailed, so this is just what I needed.

I think this jacket was priced just right, it's not real leather, but it's very believable and well made. It's also true to size and fits perfectly. I think £60 is more then reasonable for this jacket. 





MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments