DIY BEAUTY ALERT- Bentonite Clay

11:33


I have been on the search for a natural skin remedy for a while as my skin is very sensitive, and I'm constantly trying to prevent break-outs and reactions to any products I use- especially on my face.




Bentonite Clay is just that, clay! But it has many positive health benefits that can't be overlooked. It can be used as a hair mask to soften hair, as a face mask to calm a skin break-out, or even to whiten teeth! Some people also ingest it to help with bloating or stomach bugs. It cleanses and removes toxins from the body naturally without causing side effects or reactions.


Bentonite Clay, formally known as Montmorillonite, is actually made from aged volcanic ash and  removes toxins from almost anywhere on the body when added to water.





I used this on my skin to help calm my break-out caused by my change in vitamin supplements, and the improvement was noticeable almost immediately. The first things I noticed were that my skin was soft and my pores were significantly reduced. After about 24 hours my spots were virtually gone! 




This has definitely been added to my beauty kit, I can't believe I've gone so long without knowing about this. I'd be curious to know if it works this well for other people, so let me know what you think.


xox
C


MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments