FABULOUS FASHIONISTA'S- PROVING THAT STYLE HAS NO AGE

00:20

& PUTTING THE REST OF US TO SHAME


When I saw this programme advertised, I knew I had to watch it.
 I feel as though I spend so much of my time navigating my way through
 retail shops, and planning how I'm going to wear an outfit for whatever
 occasion that may be coming up- that I don't get a chance to just enjoy
 expressing myself through the way I dress. Sometimes, you have to
 throw on whatever makes you feel a million dollars, without giving a damn who's
watching, and own it. And this programme reminded me of that.   

The woman featured in this documentary have a specific way they live
 their lives in order to get the most out of it, and feel the best they can.
 They all exercise almost on a daily basis (whether they're in pain or not)
and get on with whatever they want to do, regardless of the presumptions society
makes about what 'older' woman should be, and how they should behave.

These woman are truly inspirational, each has their own strong sense
 of personal style which they embrace- whether it be a love of Doc.Martins
 with floral dresses, or even Crocs with hand-made art inspired coats.

 Whatever your opinion, you cannot fault the confidence of these women,
each of them have drawn on their own life experiences to live life as they
wish with no apologies, wearing what they choose, living how they want and
saying how they feel. I believe we all can learn a thing or two from them!


fabulous fashionistas, channel 4

fabulous fashonistas

fabulous fashionistas

fabulous fashionistas

fabulous fashionistas, timeless


"As long as there is some bit of you that you don't think looks too bad, you keep going."



fabulous fashionistas, fashion, timeless

xox

Images: www.newsshopper.co.uk | http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fabulous-fashionistas | Televisual.com |

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments