Outfits I Can't Wait To Wear.

01:28




Each season, I have about 5 or 6 main trends that I want to add my own 
personality to, and experiment with. 

I always have a rough idea of how I want to wear my outfits. 
Usually, I visualise how I can wear the item with my existing wardrobe- 
this helps me when shopping because, It prevents me from buying things
 that I won't end up wearing.

Here's my top looks that I'm planning to wear this season.




GRUNGY TURTLENECK with statement jewellery






JERSEY SKIRT with reflective clutch






 BAGGY BOYFRIEND JEANS with heels




LONGLINE BLAZER with strappy heels





WHITE ON WHITE with oversized coat





 WRAP-AROUND SHIRT plus a pop of colour




STRAPY CAMISOLE with ripped jeans & a chunky chain



I hope this helps with anyone having trouble with their outfit ideas this season.



xox



Images: A1.Zassets.com | Trendme.net | Weekday.com |
Lagarconne.com | Indressme.com | www.zara.com |
Datawhicdn.com | Vogue.co.jp | Tinypic.com | ASOS.com |
Vogue.com.tw | Oqvestir.com | Laurenmarinis.com |
 Fashion--Fades.tumblr.com | Dresed.RU | Unger-fashion.com |
 Luisaviaroma.com | Stylebop.com | Net-A-Porter.com |
 Mytherisa.com | Polyvore.com | RiverIsland.com | Joie.com | Reiss.com

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments