Fashion week round up- London

12:50








I've been keeping an eye on the shows in Milan, and choosing some favourites. So,
I thought I'd do a round up of LFW before I get too caught up with the Milan shows.

There were so many looks from London that I loved that it's taken me a while to chose my top four. But I've finally come up with the collections that stood out the most for me as the most wearable and flattering- I'm also crazy for neutrals because they compliment most skin shades!

I try to look at all of the shows regardless of designer, because the styles can change from season to season. I also like to look at all of the clothes and accessories, and the overall way the show is exhibited.

I love the way all four designers have used structure in their designs. I'm a fan of anything that flatters the female form, and I think each designer has done this so well;whether it be pinching in waists to create an hourglass silhouette, or adding extra fabric for a loose boyfriend fit. 

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments