SPOTTED: NEUTRALS

10:42


So, I think I've officially become obsessed with the trends on the catwalks at the moment.
They're all so chic and wearable! One of the most prominent trends for me has been whites, nudes and neutral tones- worn together.

The trend has been seen on shows by Balenciaga, Damir Doma, Calvin Klein and Carolina Herrera- to name a few, and has been adopted by fashionistas all over!

We all worry about wearing white or beige from head-to-toe, but these designers prove that when done correctly, this is a show stopper!

I'm in love! The clean lines in neutral hues are so precise and fresh- especially when teamed with transparent or matching tones. This is a trend I will definitely be trying.

I'll be: Mixing textures, teaming different shades of the same colour together, and keeping it simple by not overdoing accessories.









xox



| Images taken from: style.com | Topshop.com | ASOS.com | Fashiolista.com|

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments