I'm loving Tata-Naka

00:11

Hi Guys!

So, whilst having a look at the latest London Fashion Week updates, I came across some designs that were right up my street. I have made no secret of the fact that I love bold geo-print designs- especially ones that are African inspired; I wear them, blog about them, and even write dissertations on them, so when I saw these little gems I definitely had to investigate!






The British duo; Natasha & Tamara Surguladze, who hail from Central St Martins started Tata-Naka after graduating, and have arrived! Their designs- which feature bold colours and contrasting prints remind me of something you may see Solange Knowles or Gwen Stefani sporting (both often make a statement with their 'afrocentric' inspired appearances). I am blown away by these designers, and I can't wait to see what they do next!












| images from :http://www.fashion156.com/ and vogue.co.uk |

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments