WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS... MAKE FACE SCRUB!

10:10



As someone with naturally sensitive and oily skin, I am forever on the hunt for natural remedies to combat any skin problems. So, when I came across this idea of mixing pure, natural lemon with sugar, to exfoliate and minimise dark patches and discolouration, I was in.








The basic idea is that you mix an equal amount of lemon and preferably large-grain sugar, to exfoliate using a face pad all over your neck and face, in a light circular motion. The method is quick, easy and cheap- which is always a bonus- not to mention the fact that it's anti-ageing, antibacterial and natural- so and you know exactly what your putting on your skin. 

I have been experimenting with this routine for a couple of weeks now, and not only is my skin so much softer, it's also clearer! I defy anyone to not love this skin exfoliation method. I'm definitely obsessed!



MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments