BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR LUST

10:28


I've officially been bitten by the Christmas bug, and I am not afraid to admit it- I haven't gone as far as to do my shopping yet, but I'm definitely making plans- even debating wearing an Xmas jumper on the big day this year...yeah I said it! I know, I know we haven't even gotten past Halloween yet, but what can I say, I love Christmas!

Anyway, in the theme of all things festive, I bring you this post.  All beauty and cosmetics lovers unite, and welcome the beauty advent calendar into your lives (if you haven’t already).

I for one am going to be investing in a beauty calendar this year, it's a sure thing, and I'll tell you why; you make a HUGE saving, and nab yourself a luxury beauty hall all at once, you also get all the products in cute portable sizes that fit into your handbag. What's not to love? I have searched far and wide for the best quality calendars with the best value for money, and I have settled on these gems... Enjoy!


1. Benefit Cosmetics Candy-Coated Countdown - £60


I always have and always will love Benefit Cosmetics. I love the vintage tongue-and-cheek packaging and general high quality of their products. Not only are these products gorgeous, but they are also quite affordable for their quality. This calendar comes in at £60 and features travel sized versions of our best-loved benefit products. *Available at benefitcosmetics.co.uk from October 16th*

2. Liberty - £149
This little treat is packed with a whole range of high-end beauty products, available at Liberty outlets. It's definitely on the steep side at £149, but is great to have bought for you as a gift, you won't regret it! *Available in store and at liberty.co.uk from November*

3. Selfridges - £85


This calendar has got it going on! From Kiehl's, to Yves Saint Laurent and Lancôme to Victor and Rolf, you will be spoilt everyday with this delectable delight. Continuing Selfridges' theme of enchantment, with a spell book design, I challenge anyone not to feel charmed and mesmerized by these treats for every day of December! *Available online at Selfridges.co.uk*

4. The Body Shop - £50


The Body Shop is one of my favourite classic beauty brands, not only for their beautifully scented products, but also for their strong ethical stance on world poverty. For every calendar sold, a donation is sent to the charity War Child to enable a child to go to school in a poverty stricken country. If that isn't reason enough to part with your hard earned cash, then I don't know what is. *Available in selected stores from October 8th*

5. YOU Beauty - £49.95



YOU Beauty is a relatively new beauty brand to me, but that doesn't mean they are slaying any less in the beauty department. In fact, for me product and price wise, this is the best value, and the calendar I will be getting this year. It's bursting at the seams with best-selling products from some of my favourite beauty brands including Laura Mercier, Sisley, Molton Brown and Eyeko! *This calendar is available now only on the brand website*

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments