NASTY GALS' SOPHIA AMORUSO TO COLLABORATE WITH MAC COSMETICS

10:00



Sophia Amoruso, the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal- one of my own personal favourite fashion outlets, is officially collaborating with MAC cosmetics. The feisty entrepreneur, who has aptly named her lipsticks Stunner, Runner & Gunner, is set to release the mini collection in February of 2015! Accompanying the lipsticks is also a red nail polish entitled Flaming Rose. Sophia is definitely giving me Beth Ditto meets Rihanna with this collection!

Word is that the shades are deep reds and plum purples *does a victory dance* so of course they're right up my street. I just hope they are matte - MAC matte lipsticks are so pigmented and last forever. I for one am expecting big things from this collaboration.

All the lipsticks will retail at £15.50 and the nail polish at £10. I'll of course be checking these out and doing a review when I get my paws on them!

MORE LIKE THIS

0 comments